Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FUISHHHH !

I dun noe what to do.
im having back the thoughts of doing it again :/
I seriously, dun know, who am i now ?
Like i dun even know my self.
It is not me. I know, my own stand. for now. I need youuu. that is all matter's.
Al this while, i waited. But, Now, i just can't get you out of my mind.
Im not doing this ,just to get youu.Or trying to prove my love or whatsoever, Just -i cound't take it anymore. frustated about this, i swear to GOD, my love is pure and im not gonna give up in this.But i swear, ILOVEYOUUU ! That is what matters.

you might be showing me sympathy now. But, one day, you willl realize all this and look back and think, oh, man, that girl had really loved me.

You thought, it wasn't serious. BUT 9 MONTHS OF HELLL ! Two months, without a reply.dying every second of it.
Im not gonna give you preasure anymore. now, it's ur turn , to say something about it.
I care about anyone who means a lot to me. YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME.
I swear, I won't be troubling you anymore. if i was :/
I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUUUU , *mark my words*

You are worth to die. You are like a precious gem to me. IM NOT GONNA LOSE YOU OVER :/

Hurting myself wasn't a good idea.
Living in this world, I DUN GAIN ANYTHING SO FAR .

BUT, JESUS, PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGHT AND FILL ME WITH YOUR LOVE.
BLESS ME AND GUIDE ME :)

*ship*



No comments:

Post a Comment