
well, she's my crime partner .
you know, CP. I love you . i really do love you. cause, you know me. and love me the way I am. Im annoying at times . But , you are always there for me, hunney. thanks a lot :)
and and , like you said, in ur previous post on ur blog :)
You were all true about it . I love you deyh, i really do. thanks for the post . the moment i looked at it , i started smiling to myself and thank God for sending you as my cp to me.
You are the best .
Leave him alone. this chapter is closed today , 25thoctober2011.
all of his memories are flush down the toliet bowl.
let him be happy . Do his Spm . and live his life , like i promised to be his good fren :)
Im gonna be happy like i was for 3 months with out any hassle. thanks to you and my best fren :)
I owe you big time deyh. I will be with you in no matter whatever situation :)
God Bless you .
Thanks for everything .
Imeanit,mycp.
No comments:
Post a Comment