I miss you weyh, :)
I miss the time we use to be together
I miss me spending time with you
I miss the way we use to talk on the on the line without a warning
I miss you awesome sista.
I miss the times, you were there for me when I had problems.
I miss the times, you advised me when Im down ;)
I miss the times, we use to sit and gossip around.
I miss taking picture with you .
I miss every single moments with you.
Everytime I see you in church, The memories comes back.
Just wanna say. im sorry for every single thing that happened .
I care for you eventhough we had ups and downs this year.
If you're reading this, Just wanna say, I do love you my awesome pretty sista. Nothing is gonna change :)
You had put an awesome impact in my life. will never forget you, no matter wert.
Stay awesome , Stay pretty xx
Im not doing this , just to get together or whatsoever. I appreciate everything you did for me, even though, we had pretty hard times together .
I appereciate when you were there fr me , when I neeeded you , of cos, not forgettting the times we use to gossip about HIM:p
Take care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment