Wednesday, December 21, 2011

:O

Damn, every facebook status is all about PMR RESULTS :)
And I will be one of dem next year 2012 :(
Hopefuly, I boleh buat laaaa.
Hiah :)
Congrats to both my couzzy. you have make us all proud :) 7a's :D
and YOUUU, MOUSSYYYYY, 26TH, WE SHALL RAWK KAT KL KAY,
I promise, i will come :)
We party rock the whole night, hees, can't wait :)
and and , Congrats to whoever receive their results todayy .
You guys did your best .
I still can't believe i will be one of you , guys next year.
time flies :(
and , in another two more weeks, school re-openingg,
Haven't bought school books, school bag, SCHOOL UNIFORM PUN tarak lagi :(
what an awesome student am i ? :p
PMR NEXT YEARR 2011. Im getting OLD :O , The weird thing is everybody has confidence in me getting 7 a's , well, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE HOPE IN MYSELF :(
I feel like breaking down any minute , somehow, I need to put some time to get a good mark :)
Next year is gonna be a challenging year , and no matter wert , I still BE MYSELF :D
2012 , PLS BE NICE :D Thank you . I be nice to you as well , withought putting my ass into problems and whatsoever , enough of all the shitty things that happened this year , gonna start a new start next year :D

That's all i guess :)
bye, have a nice day ahead :D

No comments:

Post a Comment