Everything i do, happens to be a mistake . every step i take in life , becomes a disaster .
so, tell me. How can I live my life ?
I dun live for people. I live for myself.
You see a smiley there . Im gonna smile like that, even thoug, problems are gonna come. Im gonna handle it , wisely and Yeah :D
Im bored la, Readers. I MAKAN AND MAKAN. I BECOME FAT . THAT'S ALL I KNOW. I NAIK 2 KG EDYY .
Deepavali was aweosme this year . Like seriously awesome compare to other years :)
It 's 9 55pm -thursday night. to be exact :)
I spend my day by watching movies , you-ing , twitting was less today . facebooking without fail.
Tommrow, Is friday . I wanna watch 7AM ARIVU :) SURYA :') *Drop dead*
He so hawt :) Smkoing hawt . hotter than anyone i know. I guess so :p
and and and and and,
Imcrazy :) you know that aite ? :p
okay , sheerona is BACKKK :) and she didn't work :p
was waiting foor her to come back .
and and , a day without her was bad , trust me. dunno who to gossip with and , yeahh :/
come , we go out .wan ? :D
anwyay.
im out of words.
byeee .
sleep tight :)
Dun forget to smile kay , it's , it's makes you feeel much much much BETTTERRR :)
Happy Deepavali , Readers :) Make sure , you guys dun play firecrakers till 2.00 am and bug my LIFE . kay ? Nites :p
No comments:
Post a Comment