How can I tell you ? How can i actually explain to you ?
Dude, i don't wanna create problem weyh, kay :)
i promised to be ur good fren and i will always keep my promise. no matter wert (:
Have a nice day :)
You're still my good fren and that's it / nothing more and nothing less.
whatever im saying here is all the fact and evry single, thing is all out of my heart .
I do , have heart . Im not heartless and im not stone hearted . I do have a heart and Im a girl.
Rumours are rumours , Can you shut anyone's mouth, readers ? Can you.
Can you shut a dog's mouth, when it's barking at you ? Can you , You can't. so, life is all about it.
Life is complicated. and im not saying , I hate life
I LOVE IT, I DO.
i learnt it from my friends , parents and of cos, my siblings :) Clemmy boy and evelyn pandi :) * no offence. dun kill me after seeing this. but i love you , my awesome sister .
Let me come back to my life .
Loving life is another wonderfull thing that can happen in our life .
start loving it , you will know the diffrenece. Make a difference in yourself.
I did, Now, i speaking with pengalaman. IM NOT PUTTING ANY BLAME ON ANYBODY.
i learnt it and now, it's helpful. you know urself better .
now, all i can say is, I LOVE LIFE :)
AND I LOVE IT UNTIL THE LAST BREATH OF MY ENTIRE LIFE :)
Thank you, Jesus (:
anwyay, If i was pretty harsh. Im sorry. I mean everyword i say .
No comments:
Post a Comment