Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holidays ? :(

Holidays are so damnnnn boringggg :(
Sitting at home like an idiot, facing the computer is making me crazyy :)
how long can i actuallyy online , malas edy :)
Spending half of my life in church, at least , i have something to do aite :)
Saturday -Cameron ?? Malas wanna go , but must do performance pulak. grr . three songs .
and , I get to conquer my dad's car. Sista tak folllow. mom said , see 1st :) How awesome =.=
Next day, Carolingg ? LAGI TIRINGGGGG . This year group , okaay :D
and and , Purple is the theme colour, lagi chun :)
and , IM GAY TODAYY , I don't know whyy :)
I feel like breaking something expensive . I damn geram but feeling gay in the same thing.
Im weird laaa . grrr . and well, there's a lot of question's gng thru my mind . hope there's solution for evrythingg :) Pfft .
Tommoroww is gona be the dayy :)
Finnallyy gonna see my peeps :)
Gnna lepak with those crazy frens of MINE :)
Bbbq, Sleepover-maybe kot, and then watch scary movie-bad pengalaman in char's house :p

and , Im bored. Hungryy and Tired. Good afternoon , readers :)
Have an awesome day ahead .
make your loved one's happy.
:D

3 comments: